* We got several inches of snow last night and today! School was canceled and Ethan was excited about his SNOW DAY!
* Isaac stayed outside playing in the snow an hour longer than Ethan. He can’t wait to go out again after nap time. Hopefully Ethan will stay warmer next time!
* Warren is home due to the snowy weather. We always love that!
* Lincoln got his first two molars making a total of 10 teeth.
* I am redecorating our living room and kitchen! The painter is coming tomorrow with samples for me to look at. I hope he’s within our price range.
* Lincoln learned how to play ‘peek-a-boo’ by covering his eyes with his hands. He found a box of tissues and pretended to blow his nose. When asked a question he will either shake his head ‘no’ or say “yah.” He can say “Isaac” in his own little way. Other than ‘Daddy’ this is the first name he has said. He babbles a two-syllable word and puts a strong emphasis on the ‘K’ sound at the end. And that’s Isaac.
* Ethan and Isaac play with their Playmobil toys for hours together in their room.
* We have eaten burritos (Chipotle style) atleast 4 times this week! Love mexican!
* Ethan woke up twice in the middle of the night recently because of bad dreams. The first dream was about a giraffe biting him. (That was shortly after Lincoln’s giraffe party) The second dream was about Mickey (our cat) getting sick. He said Mickey’s cheeks turned blue and he kept falling down the basement stairs. As he told this dream to me, his eyes filled with tears. Poor guy!
* We’ve been getting together with our good friends, the Mabrys, once a week. Last night we played Cranium and the Falks won! Woohoo! Next we are playing pictionary using the kids art easil and markers. Should be fun. Oh, they are part of the reason we have had burritos so much this week!
* Isaac is doing a great job reading three and four letter words. It’s hard to think of him as a soon to be 5-year-old! I still like to think of him as my toddler.
* Warren makes the best coffee milkshakes! We like to have one after putting all the kids to bed for the night. (Probably not the best thing to have before bed, I know.)
* I am starting to do more with my digital scrapbook. I am feeling inspired to work at getting my pictures organized and up to date.